Friday, December 5, 2008

My two princesses!

Five years ago my little baby received her first two teeth on the bottom row. A couple of weeks ago they fell out. My big princess was so excited to find out that the tooth fairy will be coming out to visit. Of course I shared this already in a previous post. But now that is it has been a million years after the fact and her adult teeth are popping up, I decided to post a picture about it. Hope you all enjoy. And of course I just had to post a picture of my little princess because she is just so dang cute, we can't get enough of her and we wanted to show everyone what you're missing out on. So sad, guess you will have to come fly out to see them.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I cant wait for my babies to come back to AZ