The other day we decided to take a drive and show Jenna the Pali lookout. We missed the turnoff for it and ended up heading to town to go test drive the newest KIA that was just put a couple of months ago. Kip and I already have a KIA Sorento and absolutly love it, have had it for almost 4 years without a single problem. Plus it comes with an awesome warranty and good gas mileage along with a 5 star crash rating. So needless to say, we traded in our Nissan Titan...I know...Kip has been wanting one for sometime and finally got one. But with the gas prices so crazy, we lost value in our truck faster than the norm and hardly drove it in the two years we had it. I assure that it was Kip's decision to trade it the Titan since it was his truck. Out with the Titan and hello Borrego. We are now proud owners of two KIAs. Our new one seats 7 and has almost the same amount of horse power in it's V-6 engine as the Titan did in it's V-8.

Come to find out, we are the only ones so far to own a Borrego on the island. I was pretty excited about that! Of course, when the other two sell, that won't be the case anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment