So I notice on a couple of my friends and families blogs that they had post pictures of fall. I got a little envious and wanted to show some pictures of winter in Hawaii.

(HEY TYRA: do those mittens...I mean "hand warmers" look familiar?)

Well this picture could actually be true if we had shipped our car to the big island. But it was actually taken 3 years ago 10 minutes away from Saguaro lake, no I did not do a typo...there was some crazy snow storm and snow on the ground not too far from Saguaro Lake on the beeline. Here is an actual picture of winter here. The only difference is that it rains a little bit more in the winter and North Shore gets about 60 foot waves. Other than that, it is paradise all year round.

Well, I did find another picture of what winter looks like here. When we get a good heavy rain, water will run off the top of the Ko'olau mountains down the crevices creating a ton of waterfalls. It is absolutely breathtaking.
3 comments:
Wow, those pictures of Hawaii are GORGEOUS!! It is snowing and has been most of the week. I am excited to be in 70 degree weather for Christmas this year. We are headed south in a few days.
Wow it is just beautiful there. I sure wish we could come. In my life time I will.
I think I need to come to Hawaii for Christmas. I think I'm missing some thing for sure!
Post a Comment