Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a pretty busy last week and weekend. First we went to Jenna's Christmas party at school that I helped plan for her kindergarten class. The kids sung carols and Santa Claus showed up just for her class and passed out presents for all the children at the party. This is most of Jenna's classmates and teacher, not all were able to make it to the pary. We had an elf decorating contest at the and Jenna had to be dressed up as a "girlie" elf. Saturday I am offically no longer in my 20's by turning the big 30! Kip and I went out to lunch with the girls at an Italian restraunt called Zia's. A couple of my friends brought me over some flowers. And then later that night we attended our ward Christmas party.

1 comment:

Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family said...

Hey lady! Sorry i totally spaced your b-day! Hope it was a good one! Life is keeping us busy-we spent Christmas with my fam and we will be off to T or C in a day or two.
Give the girls kisses for me!
Elisa