Maylani...I love this little baby so much. She is growing very fast. Along with her growing up, she is starting to discover more things around the house and about herself. We keep our bathroom door closed at all times for obvious reasons, the minute the door is open, she is there in a heartbeat. Her favorite thing to do in the bathroom is unroll the toilet paper as fast as she can. She knows that it is naught, she will say "uh, oh" and shake her head. So smart!

I have also been discovering Maylani without her diaper on. She has figured out how to take it off. This morning I woke up and checked on her while she was sleeping and she had taken half of the diaper off in her sleep. I am amazed. She is such a funny baby and she knows it's naughty too!
1 comment:
such beautiful girls. Sooo sweet.
Post a Comment