Friday, September 12, 2008

7th Anniversay

Well I am a month late on posting these pictures. I had to dig them out of a box and scan them into my computer file. They aren't the best quality due to the scanner. But regardless, Kip and I have been married 7 years back in August 10th 2001. Alot has happened in the last seven years. Our little family has experienced some of the most joyous and hardest times we have ever gone through. But we have loved every minute of it. I will put pictures together from the last seven years in a later post. One from our engagement. Some good 'ole wedding pics. On our honeymoon at Big Bear Lake in California.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Happy aanniversary!!! Wow 7 years, Josh and I are going on 12! It sure goes by fast.

Lynne said...

Wow Missy! I can't believe that it has been that long for you guys. Here in a month Jamie and I will have been married for 4 years. It seems just like yesterday that we were dating and Jamie took me to FHE at your mom's house.

br_oden said...

7 Years??! When did that happen! ha ha I still remembering going to your house to do your taxes and telling you about Bennett. Who knew we would get married 9 months apart. You guys are awesome! Bennett and I are so grateful for your friendship. We miss you!!! It was fun seeing some pics from "way back when" ha ha

Tara said...

GREAT Wedding Photos!!!!!!!!!!

Double D Crew said...

Happy late anniversary. Those are great pictures.