Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Updates about me
So it has been forever since I graduated high school. And I haven't done much to further my education as fas as college. Well today, I have offically gone back to school full time. I have decided to major in Marketing. I am trying out an online college for the first year. I will see how it goes, I might transfer to a community college later on (less expensive, but who can put a price on the value of an education). I have also met with a dietician on base today. She told many things I needed to know about controlling my blood sugar and counting carbs, counting calories, adding excercise to my daily routine (what! running after kids is not enough?!?). I am not one to get all fired up about counting those things but if it means my health, I am all for it. My health has been in jeopardy for some time, it is time to change that. Today has been a the first day of many changes that I am going to make and have been needing to make. I guess it better late than never, right? Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea Missy, those are some great changes in the right direction!! Great job!
Here is your wish:
Good Luck!
CONGRADULATIONS Missy!!!
I'm excited for you. I hope the classes as well as the improvement in health go well!
I LOVE what you have done with your blog! I completely forgot how into Halloween you were until the blog started coming up. Its .. . just. . . YOU!!
Take Care!
Post a Comment