Okay, enough with Twilight. I am going through withdrawals but I will survive. I have decided to focus on my favorite Holiday coming up, yes it is Halloween. We have more Halloween decor than Christmas stuff. Strobe lights, fog machines, full size anatomically correct skeleton... you name it we probably have it or soon will be added to our collection. I have always loved Halloween since I was little. And of course I lucked out to marry my best friend who also shares the same favorite holiday. To add to the holiday spirit, one of my old fav's came back out digitally remastered and in blue ray. I am a sucker for Tim Burton's claymation.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Halloween
Okay, enough with Twilight. I am going through withdrawals but I will survive. I have decided to focus on my favorite Holiday coming up, yes it is Halloween. We have more Halloween decor than Christmas stuff. Strobe lights, fog machines, full size anatomically correct skeleton... you name it we probably have it or soon will be added to our collection. I have always loved Halloween since I was little. And of course I lucked out to marry my best friend who also shares the same favorite holiday. To add to the holiday spirit, one of my old fav's came back out digitally remastered and in blue ray. I am a sucker for Tim Burton's claymation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment