I have been suffering from a bad cold this week and Jenna has had diarrhea all weekend and has been sharting her pants at least 3 or 4 times a day. We came home the other day to find that the cat puked all over the living room and pooped in our bedroom (he must be sick too, he normally doesn't do that). And to top it off Maylani has decided that she needs to take her diaper off every time she poops, I guess she wanted to add to the mess. I don't know weather to cry or pull my hair out and pour bleach water all over the house.
2 comments:
Why must everything hit at once? Hope you are all better soon.
I know this was a while ago, but it took this long for me to go and 'view' the blogs.
I'm sorrowful that it was such a hard week. As I read I found my self wishing I could be there to help out.
I am glad things seem to going a little better. Except of course the car is still a problem. :)
Post a Comment