So we are nearing the end of our duty stay here at Hawaii. We are up to PCS the beginning of January. Our overseas list of choices came out and there are about 4 choices to choose from and of course you have the option not to choose too. The choices are Turkey, and island off of Japan two bases in England both about an hour away from London. Intially we dismissed the list because we really wanted Aviano if we had the chance but after talking about the possibilities we decided to choose both bases in England. One is Lankenheath and the other is Mildenhall. Our conus list will come out in July, I am curious to see what is on that list.
4 comments:
Are you sure Ohio was not on the overseas list?
That's awesome! I think that would be fantastic!
I am so excited for you guys. I would love to come visit you in Europe but I won't be selfish and pray for that I will just pray for the Lord to send you where he needs you to be.
Italy!!! But England would be great too.
Post a Comment