Awesome!! You have guts, and look cool too. Always remember you helmet to protect you pretty face. You can look o.k. with an ugly arm but a face..... Dawn
I tried to drive a motorcycle once and ended up with some nasty road rash. I tell you this because I am so jealous you can drive that freaking awesome bike! Yay Missy!
7 comments:
If the fast food won't kill her, I guess the bike can try...
I'm just kidding Missy! I love you! You are so freaking awesome!
Oh yeah baby, don't you know it!
Go Missy that's an awesome looking bike!
You daredevil you! Awesome bike! Have fun but be careful too! ;-)
Alright motorcycle momma, that looks likre fun.I was so excited when Steven bought me my own quad.
Awesome!! You have guts, and look cool too. Always remember you helmet to protect you pretty face. You can look o.k. with an ugly arm but a face.....
Dawn
I tried to drive a motorcycle once and ended up with some nasty road rash. I tell you this because I am so jealous you can drive that freaking awesome bike! Yay Missy!
Post a Comment