Yes I know that I am obsessed. I am so thrilled that Summit is moving the Twilight release date three weeks early. It will be be out November 21st!!! Yeah, now I just have to get Kip to take the day off to watch the kids.
I know it is crazy but i was so excited when I found this out about a week ago. Now we can go see it before we turn 30!!! Some reason it doesnt seem so bad if I am still 20 something and obsessed with it. HA HA
2 comments:
I know it is crazy but i was so excited when I found this out about a week ago. Now we can go see it before we turn 30!!! Some reason it doesnt seem so bad if I am still 20 something and obsessed with it. HA HA
Your such a nut, Im just as excited as you are.
Post a Comment