Monday, August 18, 2008

Perfume

I have been shopping lately for a new perfume since mine is discontinued a couple years back. I have gotten by with not hunting down a new flavor from my mother in law finding me bottles here and there on e-bay and whoever might have sold that last couple of bottles. Well needless to say, I have sprayed my favorite perfume for the last time. I decided not to hunt it down anymore and resigned to finding a new one. So Kip and I have been shopping around, of course Kip had to approve, he is very picky about perfumes, candles, laundry soup, fabric softner...the list goes on. We shopped a couple of stores and we found a perfume we both absolutely love. Thank goodness we found it at the Navy exchange for $20 cheaper than the department stores. So anyway, my (I mean our) new favorite perfume is Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds interesting. Make sure you wear it to church so i can take a whiff and see how good it is! :)

Tara said...

Thats so sad miss, you could of just called me and ask what is the best! It is called "Organza" by Givenchy Paeis