I am so excited for Spring to be here! I haven't ever really decorated for Easter before besides the baskets the girls get that morning. I decided this year to try to decorate our home more for the holidays to enjoy them longer. Alot of my siblings are very talented with arts and crafts, I somehow didn't inheriate any of that. Today I threw together a couple for Easter decorations and most of the stuff to make them I got at the dollar store. I know this is nothing compared to what others can do but I had fun and wanted to show what I did.

I did this one for about $6.00. I got the flowers, basket, grass, and eggs from the dollar store and the foam block the flowers are in i got at Walmart.

This wreath only cost me $7.00 to make and it was fun. The eggs and wood wreath from the dollar store and the ribbon wrapped around the wreath and for the bow, Walmart.

This one only cost me $2.00, the eggs...that already came glued on the stick and the bag of grass at the dollar store. I already had the vase from flowers I got one year from a friend.
2 comments:
I have to give it to you Missy, I'm not talented in a crafty way. I can make something that someone else tells me to make, but when it comes to making up something out of nothing, I'm lost. Everything that you did looks really good! Makes me want to decorate for the Holiday!!
Looks great. You are inspiring me.
Post a Comment