Kip took several pictures of our yard with dimensions and he sent it out to his dad for him to design landscaping for the front and the back yard. Kip was so excited about the plan his dad proposed that he had to start on it. This weekend we did one part of the back yard. I am not experienced at all with plants and landscaping so I had a hard time envisioning what the finished product would look like. But the small section we worked on turned out really good. I now have a good idea and am very excited for the rest of the yard to be finished. Here's the before and after pictures.
3 comments:
when we buy another home I'm planning on getting ideas and help from my dad and grandpa!
I love it!
Looks really nice!! I love that bench! Come do our yard next?
Post a Comment