Today I have finally given in to several years of Kip trying to convince me to scuba dive with him. It wasn't so bad and it was enjoyable. We did a shore dive at Electric beach. It got a bit rough coming back, the waves were high and I got motion sickness and was sick all the way home. Other than that, I did enjoy my dive and would consider getting certified, next time I will have to remember to take Dramamine.
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! It's not easy on your first dive and I am glad you enjoyed it. And you WILL get certified now so I can have a dive buddy. :D
YYAAYYYYY I am so glad you tried it!! I have to say though I hate shore dives. I would much rather dive off of a boat. BUt serioiusly I am so proud of you for tryig it!! I get sea sick too!! Just make sure not to take to much dramamine or you will be sooo sleepy!!!
Post a Comment