Friday, March 13, 2009

SO far so good.

I took the bike out for the first time on the road last week (don't worry, i have my permit) and obviously I am still here to type. We circled block once and I almost soiled my pants, luckily Kip convinced me to go around a second time. I am glad he did, I gained a little more confidence and decided to take a short ride down to Temple Valley. It is only a 5 or 10 minute drive from my house. I didn't do too bad for a first timer. Yes I did stall a couple of times starting out, that is something I need to work on. I also had a hard time hearing my bike shift, Kip's pipes are much louder than mine. This week we went out on another ride. I enjoyed it alot, not as nervous this time. We took the bikes to China Man's Hat about a 25 minute ride each way. It was alot of fun. I can't wait till we go out again. The bike still scares me enough to be cautious. I will officially have my license by next weekend. I am signed up to take a safety course through Leeward College, it will provide the driving test and a MSF card. Oh yeah, I got a windshield now on my bike, she didn't come with one. I will post pics of her soon.

3 comments:

The Fuller's said...

How fun! Wish I could go riding too!

Myrona

Liz said...

That's so awesome. Too bad you aren't here to show us your skills in person!!

Kip & Missy Anderson said...

You could come here and see them!