Monday we went out to Kaneohe Bay on a boat with some friends. We had a good time cruising around the bay. We stopped off at the sand bar in the middle of the bay and let the kids get off the boat and play. Later we found a spot by a reef for Kip and his friend to scuba diving. Kip has been bugging me for the past 3 years to get certifed, I can't tell how excited he is to have another friend who is certified to dive.
How fun that must be to be able to go out in WINTER!!! to the bay! I am so jealous. Not that it's been anywhere near cold- or even cool!- here, but you know. Az doesn't see water so nice as that!
1 comment:
How fun that must be to be able to go out in WINTER!!! to the bay! I am so jealous. Not that it's been anywhere near cold- or even cool!- here, but you know. Az doesn't see water so nice as that!
Post a Comment