Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Best Husband Ever!

I love my husband! I don't always express that to the world, at least he knows it. I never question if he feels the same about me or our girls. This past weekend Kip surprised me with a night in Waikiki. He had arranged our girls to stay the night with close friends and took me downtown. It was nice to go on a date and have no time limit. We walked around Waikiki, went to the International Market and sat on the beach at the Hale Koa watching the waves roll to shore in the moonlight. I am not big on mushy things but I enjoyed that one alot. I don't have pics to post of that night but I will post ones later from Halloween. Of course if you know Kip and I well, our truck was decorated the best for trunk-r-treat, or more like the scariest. Most of the kids ran by our truck, some stopped for candy.

1 comment:

Tara said...

That is so cool Kip, What did you do to miss???